This semester, the Department hosted a variety of experts from the criminal justice field, including the individuals listed below. To learn more about each speaker and his or her presentation, click on the corresponding link provided below.
- Ashland County Common Pleas Court Judge Ronald Forsthoefel on punishment, including imprisonment, alternative sentences to prison, fines, and forfeiture
- Turning Point Domestic Violence Shelter Program Aide Janelle Renwick on violence against women
- Reverend Berthe Nzeba on war-related violence
- Ashland Police Detective Kim Mager on investigations and interrogations
- Richland County Coroner Investigator Robert Ball on detecting and determining the nature of crimes
- Chief of Police Brian Saterfield on the investigation process
- Ashland Police Detective Brian Evans on drug and alcohol crimes